Although an STD is a common health condition in humans, many tend to run away from the reality about its existence. As such, no one ever wants to be associated with the condition considering the stigma it comes with. However, time has come for everything to be put into the open as the only way of averting the menace.
With a number of websites offering STD home test services, it is important that you grab this opportunity and have your condition known without getting embarrassed simply because a second party was involved. The Instant Home STD test kit is all you need to establish your STD status.
Contents Of The Instant Home STD Test Kit
When you purchase your test kit, the first question you should ask yourself is whether it contains everything necessary for better results. As it were, this kit is basically what you would need to get reliable results faster while at home. Thus, if you are looking for the same day STD testing, this is just the right choice for your course. Otherwise referred to as Rapid STD home test Kit, the Instant STD test kit is accurate. They come in a wide range of assortment and according to the manufacturers, if you want to get accurate results on your HIV status; there are HIV test kits capable of providing up to 99.8% accurate results.
The most important thing to note is that each and every STD home test has its specific requirements. Hence, every kit comes with specific contents. The list below shows some of what to expect in any given kit although there is likely to be a variation in the contents depending on the type of kit you purchase.
- User instructions
- Test cassette
- A bottle containing buffer solution
- Test tube
- A, B or C reagents
- Sterile swabs
- Before using the contents of the kit, it is vital to do the following:
- Read and follow the provided instructions carefully
- Only used the material supplied
- Make sure you clean wash your hands to avoid specimen contamination as contaminated specimen may not provide you with reliable results.
- The kit is only designed for vitro use and should not be swallowed
- Ensure to discard it appropriately after use as the test is meant to be used only once
- Do not use it after the expiry period
- Ensure the pouch is properly sealed before using it
- Keep it away from children and other unauthorized handlers.
The Rapid Chlamydia Test (Swab)
This is a sterile rapid test used to identify the presence of the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis in both males and females by using the swab sample. With this kit, you can obtain your results in just 10 minutes.